[GNC] Decimal separator on Gnucash 3.2 Mac

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Jul 2 18:43:46 EDT 2018

I tested this a bit in the debugger and I with French as the primary language and Canada as the country [currentlocale objectForKey:  NSLocaleLanguageCode] insists that the code in en, not French. If I tell System Prefs I'm in France it gets the right answer, so it might be an Apple bug.

Unfortunately setting LANG in the environment, though it will set the interface language, doesn't seem to change the number display, so there doesn't seem to be a way to force it at present.

Regards,
John Ralls