[GNC] Upgrading GC under Ubuntu

Stephen M. Butler kg7je at arrl.net
Wed Jul 4 15:28:35 EDT 2018

On 07/04/2018 01:57 AM, Colin Law wrote:
> Eureka moment - it is obvious if I just look in the right place.  The
> full cmake command I have is
>
> file(INSTALL DESTINATION "${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/gnucash/icons"
> TYPE DIRECTORY FILES
> "/home/colinl/apps/gnucash-3.2/data/pixmaps/hicolor" REGEX ".*/apps.*"
> EXCLUDE)
>
> The REGEX is given the full path, which includes
> /home/colinl/apps/gnucash-3.2/data/pixmaps/hicolor.  I have put my
> source directory under a folder called apps so the regex matches
> everything!  Changing the regex to
>
> REGEX "hicolor/.*/apps.*" EXCLUDE
>
> works perfectly.
>
> Colin

I love computers.  They do exactly what they are told to do.  It's just
that sometimes what I think they were told is something different than
what the computer thinks.  It usually wins!
When you finally see things through its eyes you have this Aha!
Insight.  (with apologies to Martin Gardiner)

--Steve

<<snip>>