[GNC] Where to find invoice actions in 3.2?

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sun Jul 8 17:20:55 EDT 2018

Op zondag 8 juli 2018 19:41:53 CEST schreef Rich Shepard:
>    This morning I upgraded from 2.6.21 to 3.2 (on Slackware-14.2) and a
> couple of previously-balanced accounts lost their balance.
>
>    The one I'm trying to fix is a vendor invoice entered, posted, and paid
> on 23 June. The payment check is a transaction in the checking account, but
> it's not appearing in the A/P register so that shows an outstanding balance
> for that invoice.
>
>    In the 2.x versions there was a little down arrow on the bar above the
> accounts tabs where I could post, unpost, and pay outstanding invoices. This
> seems to have disappeared and I've not found to where those functions have
> been moved. I want to unpost that invoice, the repost it and, if necessary,
> re-pay it with the same transaction date, check number, and amount as is
> entered in the checking account register.
>
>    Where are these A/P and A/R invoice functions to be found in 3.2?
>
> Rich

All these functions can also be found in the menus.
Post/Unpost invoice is in the Edit menu
Process Payment is under Business->Customer or Business->Vendor.

It's odd you don't have the little down-arrow on the toolbar. It's still there
on my Fedora 27 system. Perhaps Slackware is using a different default gtk3
theme ?

Geert