[GNC] Vendor invoice, A/P, and payment not reflected

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Jul 9 12:42:34 EDT 2018

   Now running 3.2 on Slackware-14.2. The following was done with 2.6.21 (if
the version makes any difference).

   On 23 June I entered a vendor's bill using Business -> Vendor -> New Bill.
This was posted to Accounts Payable and appears there. The same day, I paid
the invoice. The payment is shown in the checking account register but not
in the accounts payable register.

   I just unposted the bill and checked when reposting it that A/P was where
the bill was posted. What steps have I missed to have the payment shown in
A/P (which will bring the balance to $0.00?

TIA,

Rich