[GNC] Quote or not quote ?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jul 10 02:48:34 EDT 2018

There is no specific quoting functionality. (some ERP software allows you to first create a quote, then turn that into an invoice)

However, you can create an invoice and print it for sending to a client, but don’t post it yet. When the client accepts the quote (or you edit it accordingly) and you complete the work, then you can post the invoice.

Otherwise, you can use any other software relevant for creating and sending quotes (and even invoices) and then import them via CSV to GnuCash for posting.

Regards,
Adrien