[GNC] Version 3.2: Income Statement report anomaly

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jul 10 02:54:44 EDT 2018

Rich,

Clicking the account name in the report (if you’ve enabled the setting to make account names hyperlinks) should take you to the relevant date area of that account where you can see how those figures were derived and what the balancing splits are. (otherwise you can narrow the view down to the relevant period with a find operation)

I’d check both the interest & service charge accounts and compare.

I’d also suspect the cause to be a duplicate transaction was imported and was mismatched to service charge. (possibly from a subsequent import that included the same transaction but GnuCash didn’t remember the matching assignment, or else the matching assignment was correctly set only on the second run, maybe even overlooked on the first run)

Regards,
Adrien