[GNC] Flatpack GnuCash v3.2 available in Linux Mint and flathub website

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 05:04:10 EDT 2018

It would be really good if the flatpak worked, but for me (on Ubuntu 18.04)
I cannot save as mysql or open an existing mysql database (though it has
the mysql option).  I can't find the gnucash.trace file when running as a
flatpak (I have searched the whole disc).

Any idea where to submit bugs against the flatpak version?

In fact I would prefer a snap [1], as snaps are better integrated into
Ubuntu, but it is not 3.2 yet.  I have reached out to the maintainer of
that to ask if he intends to update it but not had a reply.

Colin

[1] https://snapcraft.io/gnucash-jz