[GNC] reconciling statement

Richard Ullger rullger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 05:52:21 EDT 2018

Hi Geert,

On 10/07/18 07:20, Geert Janssens wrote:
> This was an issue in gnucash 3.0 and fixed for gnucash 3.2.
>
> You can check with your distro to learn when this version will become available or build it yourself.
>
> Regards,
>
> Geert

As of Build ID: git 3.2-26-g38748f20f+ (2018-07-09), this issue is not
fixed.

When the reconciliation contains more transactions than will fit in the
window and the mouse pointer enters the window, a vertical scroll bar is
displayed. The scroll bar covers the fractional part of the transaction
amount. Where you have several transactions with the same integer
amount, you have to keep the mouse pointer still or move it out of the
window to determine which transaction line it is you require. It can
take up to two seconds for the scroll bar to disappear making the
reconciliation process very tedious.

Perhaps you could add a blank column to provide space for the scroll bar
when it is displayed.

Regards,

Richard.