[GNC] Saving in GnuCash painfully slow: what can I do?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 07:34:01 EDT 2018

Please identify the GnuCash version by the number that you see on the
splash screen when the program starts and also mention which operating
system you have. The various recent versions differ significantly under the
hood, and the developers are concerned about which versions are working
better or worse.

It also helps to mention some general information about the type of
computer ie newer laptop,for example, and whether you are using cloud
storage or built-in ssd drive, for example.

David C