[GNC] Version 3.2: Income Statement report anomaly

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jul 10 11:07:36 EDT 2018

If there’s a expense data being reported from an account that’s not supposed to be there, then that register must have a transaction from that time period in it.

To assist with narrowing this down, double check your time period settings for the report and filter the view of that account register to those same dates. That should make the offending transaction pretty obvious.

Is Bank Service Charge the parent of Credit Card Interest by chance?

Regards,
Adrien