[GNC] How to move my Windows 10 2.6.17 to a new Windows 10 machine?

Dick Gardner rbg1943 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 18:42:28 EDT 2018

David, thanks, that works slick as you said.  I've been known to over-think
at times.  Once again. . .

Liz,  RE:Preferences, to amateur-me it looks like the registry differences
between the old and new installs are minor. I've read the FAQ but I don't
know how to actually move the old keys over I'm going to live with it as-is
for now rather than mess it up. I haven't saved any custom reports.

I appreciate all the help.

Dick Gardner