[GNC] Bayes matching issue

Nicolas Haller gnucash at boiteameuh.org
Wed Jul 11 22:07:40 EDT 2018

Hello,

I'm a user of GnuCash for a long time now but I'm testing importing
transactions from CSV for the first time.

Unfortunately, it seems I have a problem with the Bayes matching system.
When I try to import a CSV, just before the "match transactions" window
should appear, gnucash hangs, working endlessly, CPU 100% and memory
increasing.
Same thing if I go to Tools -> Import Map Editor.

If I uncheck the box "Use bayes matching" from preferences, the import
works fine.

My file is kind of big (7 years of personal accounting), I don't know if
it's a factor. After 15 minutes I gave up and kill gnucash.

Can you help me? I'm running gnucash 3.2 Build ID: 3.2+ (2018-06-24)
from the Debian package currently on the unstable repository.

Thanks,

--
Nicolas Haller