[GNC] Why duplicate reports in 3.2?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Jul 12 08:49:55 EDT 2018

I understand that perfectly, hence my possible RFE to have the New Book Wizard handle this somehow. (and if it doesn’t, one can always rename it in the options as you mention)

At the very least, regardless of what you want or need to call it, we don’t need two of the same report in the menu. It’s just clutter and serves to add confusion.

Regards,
Adrien