[GNC] Future Payments

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Jul 14 10:47:38 EDT 2018

You can do it that way, and date the transaction appropriately (as 31st July). It will show in the register with a line between it and the current/historical transactions. (I think it will be a blue line if I recall)

Any report you run through or as of 30th July, (in this particular case) that transaction will not be included in the total for that account.

But if you really just want to schedule it, then use the Scheduled Transaction Editor as noted.

Regards,
Adrien