[GNC] Lost Files

Michael Berkson michael.berkson at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Jul 17 16:19:29 EDT 2018

I have lost all ledger and log files between 13 Oct 2017 and 15 July
2018.  Unbelievably, they are also missing from my off-line back up.

On 14 July 2018, I tried to open GnuCash.  The sequence appeared normal
until completion of user data download, when the file opened as a
minimized icon on the task bar, which I could not expand or read.
Since then every attempt to open GnuCash brings up  the 13 Oct 2017
version updated only by scheduled credits.

I am using GnuCash 3.1.  My operating System is Windows 10 Professional
and my preferred browser is Firefox 61.0.1 (32-bit).

I have run a System Restore and two lost file programs, EaseUS Data
Recovery and DiskDigger, without success.

Can you please help me to retrieve my missing accounts.

--
Thanks

Michael Berkson

Southernwood