[GNC] Lost Files

Michael Berkson michael.berkson at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 12:47:42 EDT 2018

Thank you for your very helpful advice.  I found the missing file in a
different directory. However, the file opened as a minimized icon on the
task bar, which I could not expand or read.  I was able to take a copy
of the immediately preceding backup, which opened normally.  I am now
using an updated file from this backup as my master.

I suspect that the change of location resulted from my attempts to open
the minimised file, while I was searching through the history.

Regards

Michael Berkson

Southernwood
5 Woollards Lane