[GNC] Edit Report options> Fancy Invoice > Default stylesheet

Andres Muniz Piniella a75576 at alumni.tecnun.es
Thu Jul 19 10:46:59 EDT 2018

Hopefully an easy one:
I am running GnuCash 2.6.12 on ubuntu 16.04

I have edited /usr/share/gnucash/scm/gnucash/report/fancy-invoice.scm
such that I don't have to manually change almost any value when I click
"edit Report options".

The last thing I can't manage is for it to default to my stylesheet and
not to default.

At first I thought it only picked the first one in alphabetical order
but I created A-technicolor but still "default" was selected.

Is it one of these two lines?

  (define gnc:*report-options* (gnc:new-options))

  (define (gnc:register-inv-option new-option)
    (gnc:register-option gnc:*report-options* new-option))

Thanks for your time!

--
Andres (he/him/his)

HUG Director