[GNC] Reports indentation

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Jul 20 16:00:13 EDT 2018

Nigel, as long as your parent accounts are all placeholders that will work fine, but if any of them can or do contain transactions, by not showing their balances, the sum of the accounts on the report won’t match the totals shown. (making all parent accounts placeholders is probably the safest practice though)

Regards,
Adrien