[GNC] balance sheet and account equation for Business Accounts

nor norberthd at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 07:18:45 EDT 2018

I use USD as default and Euro other currency. Separate accounts are created
for each currency to avoid exchange variations. i.e. all Euro transactions
are dealt with corresponding account in Euro.

For inter account fund transfer, prevailing exchange rate is considered when
I transfer funds from my USD to Euro account.

For Balance Sheet Report, variables are,

Price Source: Most Recent
Currency: Default i.e USD

Accounting equation does not hold as per the dates of balance sheet report.
This is due to the gain/loss w.r.t. exchange rates at various dates.

Need guidance how to take care. This was discussed earlier but w.r.t. stock
trading in difference currency.

Only inter currency transaction in my case is internal fund transfer within
my own bank accounts.

nor