[GNC] GETTING MY ACCOUNT TO TRIAL BALANCE

H Millar MacDonald OBE spahonsecobe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 13:20:44 EDT 2018

Hi

I¹ve just become involved with GnuCash 3.2 and set up my first accounts for
our club.   It all looks okay except  and will provide a profit and loss
report on Income and Expenditure  which is good.  However, when I try to get
a Trial Balance I get an error message which according to Google seems to be
quite common.  I don¹t know where to start to fix this.  Can anyone offer
any advice please?  I am an absolute novice at all of this so please be
patient with my request.

Many thanks.

Shug