[GNC] Getting My Account To Trial Balance

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Jul 26 00:56:23 EDT 2018

I’ll give 3.3 a try and test. I seem to recall this error in the past and then it was working again because I recall helping someone hunt down an issue with this report in April or May. (I was supposed to file a bug report on how foreign currency balances are calculated for the report, but I think Christopher Lam's upcoming report changes are going to render that moot)

Regards,
Adrien