[GNC] Change text color

GT-I9070 H gti9070h at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 11:53:16 EDT 2018

Hi  Adrien,
Thanks for the reply.

I forgot to mention that I'm on Windows 10.
I had already looked here https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GTK3 and found
nothing to change the text color of the accounts page.

The phrase "*To enable it run in a terminal* :" here
https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GTK%2B/Inspector does not clarify which
terminal and suggests that Inspector does not run on Windows.
Windows can't interpret these commands.

This

[Settings]
gtk-font-name=Arial 14

in my settings.ini file changes the font size.

I guess I need something like:

[Settings]
gtk-font-name=Arial 14
gtk-font-color=????