[GNC] GNUcash 3.2 file open issue

Don Pawluk don.pawluk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 17:15:24 EDT 2018

Gave it a try. Can open the file, but only as read-only and it will not
save back to the original location. Creates a temporary directory
\run\users\doc\1a36500 and puts files there. the files disappear when
GNUcash is closed. Have full access to read & write to the source directory
when not in GNUcash, but it does not seem to have write access.

Thanks for the suggestion.