[GNC] Posting Asset expenses via Vendor Bill

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Fri Jul 27 10:39:29 EDT 2018

Hi,

On Fri, July 27, 2018 10:19 am, dlbonline wrote:
> Derek,
>
> Thanks for the QUICK response!
>
> Attached is a snapshot of the transaction splits from the AP vendor's
> ledger.  This is what I would expect to see on the asset (473 s.
> darlington
> avenue) in some form or fashion, either in detail or in summary.

This screen-grab shows me that it absolutely posted to those accounts.  So
the program is doing what you told it to do.  You cut off the amounts, so
I can't see what it thinks went there.  But this clearly shows postings
from AP to the assets.

>From the AP account, scroll down to one of the Asset splits and click on
the Jump icon (it kind of looks like an arrow up and the to the left) --
which will take you to that specific transaction in the Asset account.
Then you'll see exactly which transaction it is in the Asset and be able
to see what it says.

Question:  Do you use multiple currencies?

> David

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745