[GNC] Nabble Delay? (was Re: Future Payments)

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Jul 27 12:03:24 EDT 2018

I certainly never meant to imply conversations need immediate replies. We’re all over the planet and are awake at different instances in time. But I’ve noticed threads that proceed as if some posts aren’t being seen at the time a user makes a reply, and indeed, as DavidT noted, perhaps they aren’t based on this delay issue which was my suspicion.

Certainly, I don’t think this is something that needs to be (or even could be) addressed, it was just a curiosity.

Regards,
Adrien