[GNC] Getting My Account To Trial Balance

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 18:14:24 EDT 2018

Hugh,

There has been a lot of discussion in this thread that does not apply to
your use case.  The Trial Balance Report should not show any unrealized
gain if you do not have any accounts that are denominated in any currency
other than that defined by your Locale.  Since you report that it does,
there may be an issue with settings on your computer.

Do not assume that GnuCash will not work for you.  Please tell us what
settings you used to change the default from US dollars to your local
currency.

David C