[GNC] Entering a 2-digit year generates the wrong date

dlbonline dlbonline at cox.net
Sat Jul 28 01:31:04 EDT 2018

I cannot enter a date that old (the maximum I can set the read-only threshold date is 3650 days).  But regardless, I continue to get the same error message as indicated prior.  I have re-attached the message for your review.  That error comes up after every digit of the year that I try to enter.  Eventually, it will accept the year as entered.

David Briggs

 <mailto:dlbonline at cox.net> dlbonline at cox.net

918 625 9170