[GNC] Linux Mint 18.2 Sonya and Gnucash 3.2

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 08:56:36 EDT 2018

On 28 July 2018 at 13:20, David Cousens <davidcousens at bigpond.com> wrote:

> Deva
>
> Linux Mint 19 is called Tara and is based on Ubuntu 18.04.
> Linux Mint 18.2 is called Sonya and is based on Ubuntu 16.04
> The flatpak version is available in both from the Software manager.
>
> The flatpak version is fine as long as you don't want any of the
> optional GnuCashfeatures like
>  aqbanking
>  sql backends etc

as they do not have these options included in the build. It however
> does have any bugs recorded for GnuCash v3.2 so far.

In fact the sql backend is included in the build, because it is available
from the Save As dialog.  However it doesn't work, for me at least.  In
addition it does not appear to generate a trace file, or at least I can't
find it, so it is difficult to work out what is going wrong.

Colin