[GNC] Entering a 2-digit year generates the wrong date

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Jul 28 10:11:26 EDT 2018

Set the read-only threshold to 0 to turn off the read-only by date feature.

I can partly reproduce your situation--it seems that the vendor bill entry (and probably the invoice and expense entries as well, they share a lot of code) is doing date detection during input. I also get a warning about dates being out-of-range if I begin with a 2018 date and backspace away the 8.

I think that’s separate from Chris Velevitch’s problem which he reports affects all registers.

Regards,
John Ralls