[GNC] Stuck between versions

1marc1 1marc1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 18:54:50 EDT 2018

John, David,

Thank you both for your quick responses and suggestions.

It indeed turns out that the file created by the Export function on the
phone version is a compressed file. What threw me off was the fact that the
file's extension is simply .qif. Not having played with this in the last 8
months meant I forgot that it is a compressed file.

After opening the exported file in file-roller, I was able to extract the
actual .qif file, which I could import without any problems.

Marc.