[GNC] GC 3.2 SaveAs issue

Joseph Vernice jvernice at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 09:46:07 EDT 2018

Thanks for the advice, but the ALT+TAB or CTRL+ALT+TAB does not bring up
the OverWrite dialog box.

Right now there are only two ways I can bring this to the foreground.
(1) minimize all windows and then select GnuCash application OR (2)
before I choose the SaveAs file, move the dialog box to the right or
left far enough so that it is not blocked.

Regards JV