[GNC] Post invoice still wants to be paid

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jul 31 13:02:07 EDT 2018

David,

Sorry, just saw this after sending.

Since it says ‘Edit Payment’ that probably means it is mis-assigned rather than not-assigned. (but to what other bill is a guess since the other bills don’t show it assigned to them, it might be a case of the payment thinks it is assigned, but the bill doesn’t)

You should still be able to use that menu entry all the same.

You can also still use the View Lots method.

Regards,
Adrien