[GNC] Downloading transaction using AQBanking - fails after upgrade.

Alun Champion list at achampion.net
Sat Jun 2 11:20:38 EDT 2018

System: MacOS High Sierra

In addition, it does seem as the install of 3.1 (in a separate location)
has also broken the AQBanking in 2.6 (as in nothing appears when either
clicking on the Actions -> Online Actions -> Get Transactions or even when
click Tools -> Online Banking Setup...).
Any idea how to fix that if I can't fix 3.1?

   -A.