[GNC] Profit and Loss Spreadsheet

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Jun 3 01:07:41 EDT 2018

John,

I’ll have to interpret a bit, but my guess is you want a report that shows multiple months worth of P&L data, consolidated with each month in it’s own column. (and maybe even a YTD or QTD column at the end)

There is no such report.

You can run a multi-column report and put each column as a different month’s P&L, but that will repeat the account name header column.

More than likely, you’ll need to either export and import, or copy/paste individual months into a spreadsheet and work from there. (a simple select-all, copy/paste is usually sufficient)

Regards,
Adrien