[GNC] Profit and Loss Spreadsheet

John Robins john at newzpoint.com
Sun Jun 3 03:01:55 EDT 2018

Got it! Thank you.

One quick follow up question. Would it be possible for a gnucash
developer to add this report into the software, could I commission a
developer to add this report in (or would it be too expensive), or is it
not the type of report that could be added in?

All the best, John

John Robins

*USA:* +1 (863) 397-3646
*UK:* +44 (783) 788-8246