[GNC] Profit and Loss Spreadsheet

John Robins john at newzpoint.com
Sun Jun 3 07:41:19 EDT 2018

Hi, Adrien.

I totally agree with your take on the reporting mechanism. And given how
good the core application is I can't help but feel that a major upgrade
of the reporting mechanism would have a significant influence on
increasing usage/uptake. That aside, I have had a quick look at PieCash
and at first glance it looks to be quite a bit beyond my computer
capability - I'll have another look later and see if i can get my head
around it, but thanks for the heads up.

John Robins