[GNC] Cash Flow report

DaveC49 davidcousens at bigpond.com
Tue Jun 5 00:48:16 EDT 2018

Adrien,

I think with the default account selection, the Cash Flow report seems to do
the right thing. The double selection of accounts seems a bit strange, I
haven't really got a proper set of business accounts to check it out on
anymore and the dummy set I have put together have been for testing a few
specific features so are not general enough. I'll try running it on my
personal accounts to see how it handles them as I run a couple of small
business ventures through them, but don't really use the business features
with them. It should really only need to access Asset and Equity accounts to
construct a cash flow report.

David

-----
David Cousens