[GNC] Saved Report Configurations Missing After Upgrade to v3

Thomas Forrester tlforrester at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 07:50:41 EDT 2018

I just now upgraded to 3.1.2 from 2.x.  Looking for my saved reports,
GnuCash tells me I have none.  Not true, at least before the upgrade anyway.

I am using MySQL as the database, and I did read that there have been
changes to the default data storage locations.  Not sure that's relevant
when using MySQL since it's a database not a file, but I also do not know
if the upgrade somehow tried to relocate stuff to the OS-appropriate
storage location?

Anyone else lose their reports and get them back?

Thanks.