[GNC] Reconcile Problem

Ronal B Morse ron at morsehouse.com
Thu Jun 7 09:00:30 EDT 2018

Hi Gareth.  Welcome to the list.

With the account register open, click on the "view" item in the menu
bar, then in the dialog that opens click on "filter by". Then click on
"status" in that menu bar which opens a selection dialog. Clear the
checks from all but "Reconciled". Then click on OK.

Putting a check in the "save filter" box will make the selection
persistent from session to session, otherwise the filter will revert to
the default (all categories selected) the next time you open the account
register.

You'll have to set the filter for each account register individually.

Ron Morse.