[GNC] gnctimeperiod-utilities.scm. etc.

Elmar etschme at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 10:15:01 EDT 2018

I've added the 3 files gnctimeperiod-utilities.scm, transaction.scm and
config.user to /home/<user>/.gnucash (Linux Mint, GC 2.6.12).  Under the
reports tab, I see 2 entries labveled "transaction report" - both seem
to be identical.  Running one of them gives me the result I needed
(summary totals by description field for a period of time).  The other
does the exact same.  And I noted a bug - I cannot set it to the
previous year's start and end dates in the options dialog.  It always
reports only the current year.  Did I install things wrongly? - Elmar