[GNC] gnucash freezing

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 01:36:31 EDT 2018

How " does not work on windows 7. Neither download of gnucash. "

Exactly what does happen?  Do you see an error message? which of the
operating systems are you describing?  Ubuntu requires a different download
than Windows, and 18.04 is very new.  Some programs might not work on that
release.  Not sure which version of GnuCash has been packaged for
Ubuntu18.04.

David C