[GNC] Modifying business function splits

Matthew Pounsett matt at conundrum.com
Sat Jun 9 09:50:13 EDT 2018

My clients typically pay me by wire, and when my bank presents the
transaction it's as the received wire and their service fee as a single
line item in my statement.  My inclination is to modify the split created
by "process payment" and add the service fee to it rather than add the
service fee as a separate transaction.  Am I likely to cause any problems
by modifying a transaction that was created automatically?