[GNC] Autofill with Open Date?

elvis elvis at dogonfire.com
Mon Jun 11 03:43:48 EDT 2018

On 09/06/18 07:30, Tim Rosanelli wrote:
>     Hey Maf,
>     Thanks for the advice.
>     I thought about a solution like that but wouldn't that mean you don't
>     have any customer history.
>     Kyoshi Tim
Hi Tim,
For purchases, what I do is import a few weeks at a time from the bank
using a qif file. I don't use the business features as they are
incredibly clunky if you just want to enter a Mars bar or series of
small items. That gives the correct date etc and lets me split the
transaction automatically to add gst before the import.

Cheers
Lawrence

Political Correctness: a method to mask one's phobias