[GNC] Ubuntu 18.04

Steve Cohen stevecoh2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 11:58:30 EDT 2018

Thanks, John.  Now I'm stuck on aqbanking.  I haven't yet been able to
get this to work properly previously, but I haven't given up so I'd like
to have it installed.

Is there some site you can go to that gives the name of the ubuntu
packages to install in order to have these libraries and headers
available?  I'd rather not have to bug the list about each one.