[GNC] Ubuntu 18.04

Steve Cohen stevecoh2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 14:59:38 EDT 2018

Thanks.  This is just what I needed.  Somehow I managed to get something
done without it, which works, but I probably should install a few more
things.  Looks like I got all the headers needed to compile but
something may blow up if I actually try to invoke it.

One problem with 18.04:

OFX File importing

sudo apt-get install libofx6 libofx4 libofx-dev

$ sudo apt-get install libofx6 libofx4 libofx-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package libofx6