[GNC] Dock Icon on Mac

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Jun 14 10:07:43 EDT 2018

I don’t think a second executable is the issue. I frequently see this problem with Firefox. Occasionally after it updates and re-launches, it will drop a new icon on the far right of my dock for that updated instance. I just close it and relaunch it as normal with the original icon. (which uses the updated instance, there is no older executable anywhere, even if I clicked that original icon while the other was still open.)

I don’t have even a guess as to why this is happening though once GnuCash’s launcher is stored in the dock via right-click and ’keep in dock.’

Regards,
Adrien