[GNC] what do I do after crash

Marianne Swienink-Havard swieninkhavard at mac.com
Thu Jun 14 05:36:32 EDT 2018

Tried to gain access to my data file after my computer crash but none of the suggestions in the user manual seem to work.

I seem to have tried everything and am at the end of my tether.

I desperation I binned everything and tried to work via a back up on a back up disc but there appears to be something I am doing wrong.  All i get is an empty page. The suggestion is that I save this with a new name but when I then try to "Import: Replay etc. “ I still get an empty page.

After binning everything and re installing the programme. When I then try to click onto the latest back up I get the message that the new name does not exist. Of course it doesn’t I binned it!  Please help I’m obviously an idiot. I do like the program, it has everything I need for my small business and it is free, but I would love to get my books back.

msh