[GNC] inflatevalidate

tom9940 at earthlink.net tom9940 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 15 12:19:59 EDT 2018

   I just re-installed Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 560 computer. When I
   re-setup GnuCash 3.1 and tried to open the program, I got the following
   error message:
   The procedure entry point inflateValidate could not be located in the
   dynamic link library C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin\libpng16-16.dll

   What do I do now?
   Since I sent the above message to you, I found on the Internet a
   suggestion to delete GnuCash from the Program Files(x86) and Uninstall
   it from the Control Panel. I did that and then re-installed version
   3.1. Now the program seems to open just fine (no error message), but it
   has no data! How can I get my data back -- or can I?
Thomas Marks