[GNC] AqBanking help for Citi CC

Fross, Michael michael at fross.org
Fri Jun 15 16:42:33 EDT 2018

Hi.  I, too have had this issue.  I believe on May 1st Citi has stopped
supporting this service for their credit cards much like they did for bank
accounts in 2015.

I've been forced to download the QFX file and import it.  It works, but it
much more of a pain, especially if you have a lot of accounts.  If you
figure out how to make it work please post it!

Michael