[GNC] Problem With Price Editor

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 13:23:52 EDT 2018

First, did you previously succeed in setting up any securities or is this
your first? Have you separately set up a brokerage account to contain your
securities?
I am puzzled by the sequence that you described.
You stated that you went through the process of setting up a security
account  but then you assigned a currency to that account which should be
impossible because it is a security account.

Then you stopped before you got to the part where you would go back to the
price editor and look under the namespace where you assigned the security
to see (or not) the security symbol that was in the securities list.  Have
you previously set up other securities?

David C